Learn Mediterrean Cuisine, Meditation, Human Design, and Hiking. Offered are dorm style twin beds, three to a room with one shared bathroom. The rooms are large, 600 square feet with a small living room area for privacy. Availability for six (6) guests.
I guarantee you will learn about yourself, meet groovy conscious people, a good family yoga retreat experience, feel uplifted and have clean and joyful fun with your known once and family! Archery lessons and hula hoops also available.
Learn Mediterrean Cuisine, Meditation, Human Design, and Hiking Cuisine, Meditation, Human Design and Hiking Retreat with Jennifer, Memo, Yany and Trevor
- 3:00 pm Welcome orientation and Learn Mediterrean Cuisine, Meditation, Human Design, and Hiking Cuisine
- 3:30 pm neighborhood walk if it is not raining
- 5:40 pm Crystal Bowl Sound Healing Meditation
- 6:00 pm – Dinner
- 7:00 Introduction to Learn Human Design
- 8:00 Begin transition to quarters
- 8:00 a.m. Meditation and yoga retreat
- 8:15 a.m. Breakfast and walk the labyrinth, journaling/rest, break, and/or Learn Human Design
- 10:00 a.m. Neighborhood walk
- 11:00 “As above, so below” meditation
- 12 Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Walk the labyrinth, journaling/rest, break, and/or Learn Human Design
- 1:45 p.m. Hike Volcan Mountain and at the summit see the desert on the other side of the mountain. Also, you can view the ocean on this hike!
- 3:30 Learn Mediterrean Cuisine, Meditation, Human Design, and Hiking
- 4:30 Guided chakra meditation
- 5:15 p.m. Dinner prep, dinner and campfire with singing, toning and conversation. Bring your instrument from home if you play one. We have instruments here, too!
- 8:00 p.m. Begin transition to quarters
- 8:00 a.m. Breakfast and more Human Design discussion
- 9:00 a.m. Walk the largest labyrinth in California (if you have not already)
- 10:15 a.m. Group photos
- 11:00 a.m. Check-out
Guests will do silent walking meditations throughout the retreat on the nature paths we have here. Guests will connect with nature this way. The Japanese call this Shinrin Yoku, which translates to “forest bathing” and guests will partake in this. Shinrin Yoku is proven to be beneficial for mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical balancing. Following these powerful “forest baths” you will feel better overall, and particularly experience a deeper relaxation response during the retreat, feeling more calm and refreshed, with better clarity and creativity as you allow the nature to feed your soul.
Juice (recipes from recently published Crazy Sexy Juice book)! Guests receive recipes for this retreat sent to them by email.
We will also make kombucha.