THE LOVE CAFE
What: Love Cafe, featuring Vegan and Raw Vegan Retreat Cuisine Salad Bar.
Come up to the San Diego Spiritual Retreat Center for a day trip and enjoy yoga retreat in the Outdoor Pavilion, meditation in the meditation room and also learn how to make fresh vegan cuisine and eat it too! Take a day away from the city.
Half Day - Only $29 for yoga or dancing, guided meditation and a healthy lunch or dinner. Tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance to guarantee space. Schedule is subject to change, however content remains!
Extra Activities Included in a Full Day:
1:30 pm Specialty workshop or class depending on the retreat
7:30 pm - Outdoor fire with live music/drum circle and vegan s'mores.
Other Activities Included in Day Retreat
- Walk the Largest Labyrinth in California
- Archery range with private training ($20 per half hour )
- Spiritual Counseling with Channeled Readings ($40 per half hour )
- Hula-hoops available for use!
- Plenty of trails and pathways to explore
- Play a game of Horseshoes
- Relax in a Hammock in nature
- Stay the day and, at night enjoy the bright stars. Around the fire, we enjoy silence, music, singing and vegan smore's!
- Bring the children and learn vegan cuisine together. There is a large "CedarWorks" chemical-free Playground with three slides for use.
- Not offered every day. During adult meditation time, California Credentialed teacher, Jennifer Robinson will play games using games from Project WILD and Growing Up Wild. Project Wild is a wildlife-focused conservation education program for K-12 educators and their students. Growing up Wild is written especially for early childhood educators of children ages 3-7. The games are all super fun and adults are welcome to join in!