EVENT VENUE RENTAL AT THE SAN DIEGO SPIRITUAL RETREAT CENTER
Thank you for considering The San Diego Spiritual Retreat Center for your special event! We have two houses available for you that will accommodate up to 10 guests, and the rest will be camping. Our event venue is excellent for Yoga Events, rustic weddings in Julian, birthday parties, family reunions, or anything you want to celebrate.
FULL SERVICE EVENT VENUE – WHOLESALE PRICE IS $79/PERSON
You can rent out the entire yoga retreat center for $79/person per night. You are then able to market the retreat at whatever price you want to set. We usually charge between $200 and $250/Night for a 3 Day/2 Night Retreat. We provide the retreat venue and all meals (Vegan and/or Vegetarian). This special price offer is valid for a minimum of 25 guests.
OUR EVENT VENUE PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Sleeps a maximum of 10 people with two bedrooms and two bathrooms!
• Five deluxe propane patio heaters
• Rectangular banquet tables
• 30 60” round tables
• 300 Lifetime Deluxe folding chairs
• Black table linens (rectangular and round)
• White ceramic bowls, coffee mugs, dinner, salad, and dessert plates
• Six piece flatware set
• Pint glasses for beer or water
WE ALSO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES AT OUR EVENT VENUE
• Propane BBQ grill
• Large Premier Cedar Works playground
• Outdoor market lighting
• Outdoor Fireplace
SAVE MONEY – Limited service Venue information below: A Low Priced Rustic Elegance Venue in park-like setting – No food offered
Our space can accommodate up to 150 seating that is great for speakers and audiences. Our space can also accommodate outdoor chairs and tables for up to 150 Guests in a different location. All the space is outdoors, except there are two private houses to use during the stay. We are on more than ten acres and have parking for 45 vehicles. We are located just one hour from the city of San Diego. We feature a walking labyrinth that is the largest in California and, an extensive native plant botanic demonstration garden which has the names of the plants next to the plants for people to learn their names. We don’t have the artistic signs yet for the all plants. We also have a working compost heap and a mini-farm.
We provide dinner plates, salad and dessert plates, bowls, mugs, water glasses, a six piece flatware set, hostess sets and more, all included in the price. We ALSO wash, dry and sanitize all the dishes which is included in the cost. We provide tables, chairs and black tablecloths. Our water is well water filtered with ultra-violet light and is 99.99% pure. We have our water tested and it tests positive as drinking water.
Get married, have a family reunion, or get out of the Board room and bring everyone here in nature for lunch and a seminar. We know plenty of caterers we can recommend to you. We have two walking paths around the property on more than ten acres. The bird songs and the wind through the trees fills the air with peace.
We have a smoking section. Any guest wanting to smoke must smoke in the smoking section and no where else. – No loud music.
– Furniture can only be moved by the host upon request.
– Trash should be placed in the bins and the host will take care of the rest.
– Guests must provide additional insurance and valid permits for all vendors.
– All rentals include set up and teardown time. Please inquire for details about staffing.
Outside alcohol is allowed with event insurance.
$175 an hour with a six hour minimum rental time. Cleaning fee is included!
SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY!
Are you bringing your own recyclable cutlery, plates, cups, table clothes and hauling out your own recycle and trash? Your cost is heavily discounted to $100.00 an hour with a six hour minimum rental time.
Monday through Thursday only. Friday there is a $500 surcharge.
We feature the largest walking labyrinth in California and we showcase about 150 NATIVE PLANTS. Southern California is in a serious drought and there is a new water law suggesting we limit use to 55 gallons a day. So, what are the new rules? In 2022, the new indoor water standard will be 55 gallons per person, per day. by 2030, it will fall to 50 gallons.
We must start saving and conserving water immediately in some way that is sustainable. We feel a demonstration native plant garden is a must for educational purposes in San Diego and a great way to start saving water.
– Hire a docent to give a talk on native plants and offer ideas to Guests for how they can incorporate native plants into their garden. Many visitors leave with knowledge how they can create a native plant garden at their own home, replacing their water thirsty lawns. Having a native plant garden is one way we all can save water. We are all learning about sustainability together. We invite you to be part of the change. $80 an hour to hire a landscape architect. Ask Guests to bring photos of their garden space.
– Hire Staff for a guided meditation featuring crystal bowl vibrational healing. $60 an hour or $80 for an hour and a half crystal bowl meditation
– Stay the night. Sleeps a maximum of 10 people with two bedrooms and two bathrooms!
– Additional propane heaters
We welcome out-of-state requests!